Meow Woof Meow Woof

Ha ha WTF

This song has changed my outlook on life forever...

dc-charcoal responds:

Heh, I still can't believe I actually submitted this! I was looking for inspiration, and decided to ask my cousin Bailey. First thing she said was, "Meow". I asked, "What?" She responded, "Woof". And thus, the creation of this song was not far off. There you go, you learned a little history on it. Now you know that those words weren't crawling through my brain all that time... They were crawling through her brain! The End.

Enigma upbeat Enigma upbeat

Nice!

It was nice, and I would have downloaded it if the downloads were working! My only problem is that, at certain points, it was a tad repetitive. Other than that, excellent song! Keep up the good work.

k-kintaro responds:

thanks for pointing out the flaws of this song. Its nice to hear u would like to download it so be sure to hop back once the download script is repaired! i will make more in the future for eu guys!

Chronicles Of J.L. Chronicles Of J.L.

! ! ! PLEASE READ ! ! !

This song is recorded at a low kbps, and plays faster on NG then it would when downloaded. Please download the song to hear it at its full potential.

I am a friend of DC and am doing this for him. Please download and enjoy the song.

dc-charcoal responds:

Everything said here is true. I was puzzled when I found this out. Thanks AD, take care.

Into The Music Into The Music

yuppers

Overall this was a nice song, makes me want to go on an epic never-ending venture through the desert. There are a few points, just a few, where the combination of sounds causes the hihat/cymbol to sound "scratchy", but for the most part, it's alright. The only thing I don't like is its small lack of diversity; there are long segments that just repeat. Other then that, nice song.
Keep up the good work!