the one stick! the one stick!

needs work

Most of your "story" was told through the text at the end. If you want your series to be good, I suggest you remake this movie many times over until it is perfect.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

wow

Holy shit. That was awesome. Your overall graphics quality could have been better, but I especially like the Bunny.

Rokku Rokku

excellent

Nice work man! My only problem is that the character art could have been better... Keep up the good work!

Zombie killer Zombie killer

Just one problem here

You can't shoot the zombies once they are on top of you!

Meow Woof Meow Woof

Ha ha WTF

This song has changed my outlook on life forever...

dc-charcoal responds:

Heh, I still can't believe I actually submitted this! I was looking for inspiration, and decided to ask my cousin Bailey. First thing she said was, "Meow". I asked, "What?" She responded, "Woof". And thus, the creation of this song was not far off. There you go, you learned a little history on it. Now you know that those words weren't crawling through my brain all that time... They were crawling through her brain! The End.

Enigma upbeat Enigma upbeat

Nice!

It was nice, and I would have downloaded it if the downloads were working! My only problem is that, at certain points, it was a tad repetitive. Other than that, excellent song! Keep up the good work.

k-kintaro responds:

thanks for pointing out the flaws of this song. Its nice to hear u would like to download it so be sure to hop back once the download script is repaired! i will make more in the future for eu guys!

Chronicles Of J.L. Chronicles Of J.L.

! ! ! PLEASE READ ! ! !

This song is recorded at a low kbps, and plays faster on NG then it would when downloaded. Please download the song to hear it at its full potential.

I am a friend of DC and am doing this for him. Please download and enjoy the song.

dc-charcoal responds:

Everything said here is true. I was puzzled when I found this out. Thanks AD, take care.